So we will be running some competitions in the coming weeks, with exciting prizes for you to win!
This is the first one and we are asking you this question:
WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN THE SERIES, AND WHY?
Send your answer to us by emailing inmydreamswriters @ gmail dot com or leaving your answer in the comment section. We will then choose a winner from the entries we like.
The winner gets a copy of a wonderful collection of short stories, "Say You're One of Them" by Uwem Akpan which has received great reviews and was chosen for Oprah's Book Club.
Read some of the reviews on Amazon here.
Thanks for entering, and good luck!

10 comments:
This is gr8!
I think I like Folake the best, she's a no-nonsense go-getter.
BTW, I like this giveaway and hope to win.
I like Maureen. Her character depicts the trials of a typical average lady... take the case of the "Daring to dream" entry... I mean how harder can it get?
Keep up your good work people!
Cheers
gosh!!!
I love them all!!!
My favorite character is Wole!! I like him because he is like an onion, enigmatic and revealing a new layer everyday.
Titi - gut instinct told her Dayo was not unattached but, a career, purposeful lady she is, she dared to hand-on even without caution.
It goes to show, not only 'stupid' people make mistakes just as emotions simply can't be rationalised.
....guess it takes the consistent consciousness of will-power to tackle issues of emotions.
Lola mos def! i jus love d babe. first of, she's straingt, with herself and others, maybe a bit too straight with others sha! but she's honest wit herself, and that takes guts. then she's strong, she can hold it wen she has too - look wat she's got going for herself... then she lives! i love the fact that she can take risks, wen it looks wrth the experience - case in point, wole!!! I jus love d babe, jare!
oya make i win prize o!
btw, dayo and folake deserve e3ach other, myopinion. and for titi, the experience with dayo might jus be good for her. if she can focus on the good in it, she should have less regrets.
e dey be me like say make i become one of d readers too (come to think of it i am one, ain't i. lol) so i fit dey eligible to compete for d book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like Folake the best. She is a diva! And she is definitely more than a match for Dayo. She comes across as very intelligent but also cunning and devious so she is a woman that can handle her affairs.
I'VE READ THIS BOOK!
i love it!
Post a Comment